General contracting conditions within Catchit.com and the user:
1.The user declares that he/she is over 18 years old and holds the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered by the providers on the web Catchit.com, in agreement with the conditions further explained below, which the user declares to understand and accept.
In the case of contracts with underage persons, a parent or guardian's authorization is required to use the contracted service. The user is solely responsible for proportioning exact, verifiable data to Catchit.com during the reservation process.
The user is committed to using the services and content on our website in accordance with the Law and the general terms and conditions of the services that Cathit.com offers at each moment and should refrain from employing them in order to:
(a) Transmit their username and password to non-authorized third parties. Should this happen, they must immediately communicate to Catchit.com that a non-authorized user has access to this information.
(b) Introduce data programs online susceptible to damage to the information systems of Catchit.com, its providers, and third-party users of the internal network or this web page.
(c) Perform illicit activities that go against good faith, customs, ethics or public order.
(d) Perform activities that constitute a regular infraction against intellectual and industrial property or any other norm of applicable juridical order.
(e) Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit any content of this website for commercial uses.
(f) Diffuse any content which is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism-related and/or goes against human rights.
2. By registering on Catchit.com, the user will choose a username and password, which will be confirmed to him/her by e-mail. The user must dutifully guard the information and passwords that are given for their access as a registered user, since they are of a personal and confidential character, he/she is solely responsible for their use by a third person to which the access has been facilitated.
3. The user is responsible for correctly facilitating his/her data in the contracting processes established on the Catchit.com webpage, paying special attention when introducing data relative to the delivery addresses of the orders and documents, as well as the names of the third persons whose data is also introduced with previous authorization of said third persons. The user must always correctly introduce the identification data exactly as it appears on the ID card or passport.
4.Catchit.com is the holder of the database generated with the personal data submitted by the users in the product purchasing process through our web page. Catchit.com is committed to fulfilling its obligation of personal data protection and its duty to treat this data with confidentiality. To this extent, Catchit.com will adopt the necessary means to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment, or non-authorized access, considering always the state of the technology in accordance with the provisions of the valid legislation in Spain according to the protection of personal data.
The user accepts that the personal data, facilitated through the buying process of our products, must be incorporated to an automated file, whose title corresponds to Catchit.com, with the objective of properly providing the solicited service, comply the billing requisites, accountability and auditing of the company, carrying out statistical analysis, verifying credit cards and other payment cards, as well as implementing satisfaction surveys and commercial communications through e-mail dealing with other products that are sold through the web page Catchit.com and that Catchit.com considers could be of the user's interest, for being similar to other contracted products. In the case that the user does not desire to receive commercial communications through electronic media, he/she can contact Catchit.com by sending an email to the following address email@example.com. The user can also exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through written communication, attaching a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent identification document to Atrápalo, S.L. on Plaça Catalunya, 9, 2º 2ª, 08002 Barcelona
Likewise, for the necessary prevision of the contracted service, the user will accept that Catchit.com communicates their personal data to the provider of the services that the user reserves (Tour Operator, hotel, etc.) The user will have access to said conditions during the purchasing process. Moreover, in the cases in which you are not who must benefit from the completed reservation, you are expressly compromised to obtain the consent of those third persons that should benefit from this same reservation, before communicating their data to Catchit.com.
the document in which the contract related to the contracted product is formalized will be archived in a database that is only accessible by its responsible holder, Atrápalo, S.L. The client will be able to identify and correct the errors committed to introducing the data, communicating this to Catchit.com, using the procedure previously referred to in this clause.
In any given case, the user will respond to the veracity of the data which is facilitated and will be responsible for communicating any modification of that same data, reserving Cathchit.com the right to exclude the registered services to all users who have provided false data, without harming the other legal actions.
5. Catchit.com holds the necessary permits and licenses required for the activities of a travel agency.
6. All the content, brands, logos, drawings, etc. on Catchit.com's web page are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights that are expressively reserved by Catchit.com, or in this case, by the persons or businesses that are figured as authors or holders of these rights. Any violation of the above-mentioned rights will be persecuted in accordance with current legislation.
Therefore, any reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution or public communication through any title or means of the totality of the contents of Catchit.com's web page is strictly prohibited for different uses of the legitimate information or contracting by those who use the offered services. In any case, previous written consent will be necessary by Catchit.com
7. The links with other web pages that appear on the pages of Catchit.com are offered to the user merely for information purposes. For this reason, Catchit.com does not hold itself responsible for the products, services, and contents that are offered or provided on the destination web pages found on other domains.
8. Cookies: Catchit.com uses and collects user information by employing cookies in order to analyze their navigating conduct on our web page. This way, we can provide and improve our services efficiently.
For more information about the cookies that Catchit.com uses and how to deactivate them, click on the following link: Política de cookies.
Links: In order to provide more adequate advertising for our users and in order to improve our offers, Atrápalo.com can store information on how you interact with the links that appear on our web page or in our notifications, redirecting clicks or through other means.
Transfer of information: We contract service providers in order to provide the services that we offer on our web page. We may share your personal data with such service providers in accordance with confidentiality obligations consistent with this Data Protection Policy, and provided that third parties use your personal data only on our own account and in accordance with our instructions.
9. If any indicated clause included in these general conditions were to be declared partially or completely either null or inefficient, Such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only that provision or the part thereof that is null or ineffective, with the general conditions remaining in all other matters, such provision or part of it being affected, for failure to.
10. The user accepts that the legislation applied to the functioning of this service is Spanish legislation. They will be competent to know the divergences that derive from the interpretation or application of this clause the Judges and Tribunals of the domicile of the consumer.
11. The final prices indicated on the screen include VAT and any other taxes or rates applicable, at the valid currency exchange at the moment of purchase.
12. For any suggestion, question, complaint or claim, the user must contact with Atrápalo, S.L. to the direction Plaça Catalunya, 9 2º2 - 08002 Barcelona, or by telephone +34.933.197.570 or by email through the link http://support.catchit.com/support/tickets/new/.
13. The user is duly informed that Catchit.com does not favor or position itself about the comments and opinions published on the web page. Consequently, Catchit.com remains the extent of any responsibility that could be derived with respect to the content of the opinions or comments published by users on the web page.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article